Alumni of the University of the Arts London are invited to submit one piece of work created while in attendance at their respective university and one piece of work from their current practice. Open to all media. Accepted works must include a statement, which includes the following information, as it will be presented alongside exhibited work (150 words max):
What inspired you to go to a creative educational institution?
What inspired you to create this piece while in university?
What inspires your most recent works today?
Details for submission:
Please attach to e-mail submissions the following materials. Only complete submission packages will be reviewed.
1) High res images of both works in the size of 8×10 inches at 300 dpi in jpg format; for time based media works submit additional short video clip as a Quicktime file.
2) Images must be labeled with last name, first name, title, and year of completion.
3) Artwork list, include the following: artist name, title, year of completion, medium and size.
4) Artist bio – 150 words max.
5) Artist statement – 150 words (see above information).
To submit you must be alumni of UAL who resides west of the Mississippi River in the United States of America. Submissions must be original pieces of art and presented professionally framed or mounted where applicable for the exhibition. All technical equipment/ monitors must be provided by the artist.
Submissions are due no later than Monday, February 28, 2013
Please send all submissions to Melissa Watson Coetzee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted works will be announced on March 3, 2013.